Founded in 2012 by a team of Stanford University Professors and Ph.D graduates with a mission to commercialize research on Wireless Full Duplex
- David Cutrer, CEO
- Mayank Jain, CTO, and Co-Founder, Stanford EE Ph.D.
- Jung-Il-Choi, Chief Systems Architect and Co-Founder, Stanford EE Ph.D.
- Joel Brand, VP of Product Management
- Steffen Hahn, VP of Engineering
- Jeffrey Mehlman, Director of Engineering and Co-Founder
- Steven Hong, Director of Product and Co-Founder, Stanford EE Ph.D.
- New Enterprise Associates [Forest Baskett, Ron Bernal]
- Khosla Ventures
- Third Point LLC [Rob Schwartz]
Angel Investors & Advisors
- Philip Levis, Professor of EE and CS at Stanford University, Co-Founder
- Sachin Katti, Professor of EE and CS at Stanford University, Co-Founder
- Nick McKeown, Professor of EE and CS at Stanford University
- Bernd Girod, Professor of EE and CS at Stanford University
- Andy Rachleff, Alumni Partner at Benchmark Capital, Faculty Member at Stanford GSB
- Jon Peterson, Fellow at Neustar, Member of the Internet Architecture Board
- Sanjit Biswas, CEO, Meraki Inc.
- Guru Parulkar, Consulting Professor, Stanford University
- Arogyaswami Paulraj, Professor Emeritus of EE, Stanford University